Vår hemsida är under utveckling medan vi fortsätter att översätta och lägga till funktioner
Använd vårt feedback blankett om du har några frågor, vill lämna en kommentar eller rapportera ett problem
We aim to ensure that our English-speaking clients find and purchase their property, here in the Rhône Alpes, as painlessly as possible.
We will provide a personal service specifically tailored to match your needs.
- Initially advise and help you draw up your wish list
- Offer properties matching your requirements
- Arrange and accompany you on property viewings
- Arrange and accompany you to meetings with the Notary
- Arrange and accompany you to meet the local French bank manager (if needed)
- Translate (spoken and written) and advise on points of law in conjunction with the Notary
- Help to arrange property insurance and connection of utilities
- Help arrange property restoration and/or maintenance
- Provide services in relation to surveillance of the property
- Advise and assist with settling-in matters: schools; doctor; gardener…
We offer our services wherever you decide to buy in Rhone Alpes.
We specialise in the Rhône Alpes with all of the diversities of its different departments.
From the lavender fields in the Drôme, which borders Provence, to the snow-capped mountains of Haute-Savoie, bordering Switzerland and with all of the outdoor activities that those 2 extremes conjure up and yes, sitting around in the sun is definitely “an activity”.
It is the largest and most diverse region of France, it truly has something for everyone and is at the very centre of Europe and extremely accessible by road; rail and air.
You can choose to be in the heart of the countryside; in a tiny village; a bustling town; on top of a mountain (or at the bottom) ; by a lake or by one of the vast parks of natural beauty for which the area is so renowned.
The region boasts 3 major towns of which one, Lyon, is second only in importance to Paris. Grenoble and St Etienne are both also very important centres of culture and business.
It is a 3 hour drive to the Mediterranean coast and it is completely plausible to ski and swim on the same day.
12 Résidence de l'Agny, 38300 Tramolé, Isere, France