Vår hemsida är under utveckling medan vi fortsätter att översätta och lägga till funktioner
Använd vårt feedback blankett om du har några frågor, vill lämna en kommentar eller rapportera ett problem
Via dei Colli Real Estate assists the customer from the moment of the very first contact till the conveyance. And also way beyond that.
We are committed to answer within 48 hours to your requests, we work together in order to identify the property that better answers to your requirements, we come with you and assist you during the visit to the selected property, we provide you with all the documentation on the estate and we supervise on its regularity, we constantly keep you in contact with the vendor, we support you in the negotiation process, we assist you in filling in a written bid ("Proposta d'acquisto") and a preliminary contract ("Compromesso" or "Contratto Preliminare"), we help you cope with the formalities connected to the purchase (as obtaining the compulsory Italian Tax Identification Number, Codice Fiscale, and opening a bank account for non residents), we advise on the choice of a notary (Notaio) and attend to the final deed of sale (Rogito).
Our fee is 3% + V.A.T of the agreed selling price, elevated to 4% + V.A.T. in case the deeds should be translated in a foreign language, with the assistance of an interpreter.
Beyond that, we offer the following services upon request, with variable fees:
1. Pre-purchase Real Estate advisory: professional analysis of the macro-trend of real estate market and of bid-offer dynamics, selection of the areas with greater potential for capital increase;
2. Property inspection with the assistance of a "geometra" or architect;
3. A technical report on the property drawn by qualified professionals;
4. Assistance on mortgage applications for residents and non residents;
5. Financial advisory on public and private contributions for the start up of "agriturismi", country houses, houses and apartments for vacations;
6. Assistance when applying for residency;
7. Water, gas, telephone, electricity contracts and connections;
8. Project Management: detailed cost estimates drawn by qualified technicians; assistance provided to clients in the negotiation of price and other contractual conditions with architects, builders, artisans, plumbers, electricians, masons, gardeners; periodical reports and work supervision; coordination services and translation, to improve communication;
9. Interior consulting: assistance on the selection of furniture, materials, stores, artisans and suppliers.
10. Property management: maintaining your property all year round
11. Exclusive rental services: generating an extra income out of your property
Who are we?
Based in the main centre of Perugia, Via dei Colli Immobiliare operates in the most scenic part of Italy - the regions of Umbria, Tuscany and Le Marches – well known for their dreamy landscapes and friendly atmosphere.
Founded in early 2004, the agency has since them helped dozens of foreigners to find their home in Italy; we are a small team of highly qualified professionals who believe in a personal and direct relationship with final clients.
Via dei Colli is:
Stefano Calafà has a financial background, with a degree in Business Administration, a master degree in International Management and some years working as a portfolio manager and as a foreign exchange expert in international banks. He moved to Umbria in 2003, allured by the splendid countryside and by the prospects of a simpler and quieter life; indeed, after he has founded Via dei Colli in 2004, life has not always been quiet!
Emma Coles joined Via dei Colli in 2010 as an International Property Consultant. She has an international economics oriented education, and has dabbled in interior design, while working for a large Italian furniture retail chain. Emma first came to Italy as a child in 1990, when her parents relocated to Italy in search of a laidback life style, immersed in the nature and tranquillity of Umbria. She later moved to France in 2000 to study and work, returning to Italy permanently in 2004.
We have now been joined by Piero Ostuni in 2014 and most recently Gregorio Badessi both of whom are International Property Consultants.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Via Dei Colli Immobiliare, Perugia. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
Via Umbria 53, S. Martino In Colle, Perugia, 06132 Italy